Tuesdays, August 22 - Sept. 19 12:30-2:00
This is an intimate group for both first and second-time mothers and their babies. We meet weekly for 5 weeks with loose talking points each day and spend a lot of time talking about how life changes when you have a baby!
These topics include:
- Birth stories
- Changes in how mothers see themselves
- How to find time for oneself
- Changes in your relationships, from intimate to professional ones
- How life will change with a new baby
- Breastfeeding and other feeding issues
- Sleeping issues
- Helping fussy babies
- Understanding a baby’s separation anxiety
- Returning to work
- Help finding the right child care.
In addition, other topics important to the group are added as they come up. As the group continues, moms talk openly and intimately with each other about their personal situations and find support from this amazing group of women that are going through the same experiences at the same time. This group provides an opportunity for mothers to spend time with other mothers and for young babies to begin ‘socializing’. It really is a must for any mom with a new baby!
Cost: $75 (sliding fee scale if needed)